SENIORS AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE HIRING!
PERMANENT PART TIME WORK FOR ARTISTS, ACTIVISTS, ANIMAL LOVERS, AND OTHERS WITH EMPATHY AND AN INTEREST IN SERVING THEIR COMMUNITY
$12.50 — $25/hr +
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
All shifts, including morning, noon, night, overnight,
one-hour shifts, live-in positions, and even traveling gigs!
- Personal Care may include bathing, dressing, grooming, bathroom assist, transferring to bed or wheelchair, etc.
- Home Care may include housekeeping, food prep, organizing, etc.
- Most jobs are permanent part time positions.
- Reliability and Communication are the most important skills
- Most jobs require an active cell phone.
- Some jobs offer health insurance benefits
NOW you can get tips on how to find
satisfying work that fits your lifestyle.
Come to a free workshop at the
Berkeley West Branch Library
Tuesday September 19, 5:30 – 7:30pm
1125 University Avenue
Please call 510-592-7237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org